Marriott’s Chinese site is still down, more than two months after it first went down for a week starting on 11 January following a geography gaffe, where a Mandarin-language questionnaire listed Tibet, Taiwan and Hong Kong as separate countries.
The site went back online on 19 January briefly before going offline again on the same day, according to various Chinese media reports. A notice posted on the Chinese site says it is under maintenance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events