Brands’ top concern in 2018 was bolstering their in-house digital media talent pools with a focus on planning, according to ID Comm’s 2018 Global Media Talent Report.
Having surveyed 129 advertisers worldwide, with responsibility for more than US$10 billion in media spend, ID Comms found that most were concerned with increasing their in-house capabilities across all media functions.
Confidence in internal talent meeting a brand’s evolving marketing needs has shrunk Only...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events