Marc Pritchard, the chief brand officer at PG, has told Campaign he wants to see agencies employ fewer account managers and focus much more of their resources on creative talent.
In his speech to today's ISBA conference, which echoed his address to American advertisers last week, Pritchard complained that creatives typically account for less than half of agency resources and issued a call for agencies to strip away anything that doesn’t add to creative...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events