Luli Adeyomo, managing director for Sydney-based events agency Best Case Scenario, talks to CEI about understanding the need for digital access and making events more inclusive.
What does digital access mean in the context of events
Event planners understand physical access with regards to events and they do take that into consideration when looking at which venues to work with. There’s lots of building regulations in Australia now, so the doors have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events