China’s lower tier cities are the biggest growth opportunities for its plethora of emerging ecommerce technology brands, according to SCMP’s latest China Internet Report.
Launched at RISE today, the extensive study into China’s latest digital, technology and innovation trends highlights the untapped potential of these cities, finding that there are 128 million internet users in third tier cities or below that have not bought anything online.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events