More of the world’s babies are born in APAC than any other region in the world. That makes it a highly competitive place for baby and childcare brands such as Huggies.
To succeed, we need to be distinct and even a little bit polarising if we are to appeal to an audience of mums who are mostly millennials and very digitally savvy.
While traditional research tools such as home visits or going...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events