The company made an impressive debut on the US stock market yesterday doubling in value with hours of starting to trade.
The networking site raised US$352.8 million yesterday by selling eight per cent of the company or 7.84 million shares, for US$45 each.
Early trading in those shares on the New York Stock Exchange this morning saw the price peak at US$90 each at 10am.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events