When Chiara Scaglia took over the La Perla portfolio for APAC around 2013, the Italian heiress of Pacific Global management set out to revamp the luxury lingerie label through a series of operation overhaul and new store openings.
After moving the operation base from Singapore to Greater China, Scaglia set up an ecommerce team and launched flagship stores of the brand on Tmall and JD.com. But the initial foray of the brand into...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events