At the official opening of its new Asia Pacific headquarters Friday, Johnson Johnson announced that Singapore would house the first design lab outside the US.
Bringing together over 1,000 employees of Johnson Johnson, the new 15,800-square-metre headquarters at Singapore's Science Park will house the pharmaceuticals, medical devices and consumer businesses.
According to Ernesto Quinteros, chief design officer at Johnson Johnson, the design lab would partner with six universities, four government...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events