As the debate over the agency-brand relationship continues, Johnson Johnson’s global CMO Alison Lewis said she believes agencies are still better executors of marketing and advertising services than in-house teams.
Lewis, who spoke to Campaign Asia-Pacific at Cannes Lions 2017, said the topic was highly relevant in today’s industry, and that JJ continues to go back and forth over it.
“We always have the conversation around should we in-source or outsource,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events