Apps in Japan have the highest user retention rate of all major markets, according to mobile marketing firm Adjust’s Mobile Benchmarks 2018 report, released today.
The study assessed retention, sessions and events per user across China, Japan, Russia, the US, the UK, France, Germany and Turkey. Last year saw the launch of around 2 million apps. Retention, while a constant challenge for app producers, increased on the previous year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events