Mobile measurement firm Adjust says it is investing heavily in Southeast Asia to take advantage of the region’s “explosive mobile growth”.
The business has secured US$227 million in funding one of Europe’s largest capital raises of 2019 to date to fuel its expansion.
The Berlin-headquartered company views Southeast Asia as a key region to continue to grow its market share, and plans to “double” its headcount in the region over the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events