It's been a slightly subdued year for Japan with no big Cyber or Design wins, but there have been surprising victories in other areas. So far, Japanese entrants have picked up a total of 32 Lions. The highlight has been the work around Seem, a smartphone-based male fertility testing kit produced by Recruit, which has won Japan’s only Grand Prix so far. The initiative was supported by Dentsu YR and won the top prize in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events