Interpublic has promoted Philippe Krakowsky to chief operating officer of the group and Daryl Lee to global chief executive of media buying division IPG Mediabrands.
The promotion of Krakowsky, who is already the de facto number two at Interpublic, cements his position as the internal frontrunner to succeed Michael Roth in the top job.
Roth, 73, has been chairman and chief executive of Interpublic since 2005.
The company said...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events