Instagram has a larger audience than that of Facebook for the world’s biggest brand pages, a leading social media report has revealed.
In a study of the 50 biggest brand profiles on each platform, Socialbakers found that Instagram had 3.57 billion impressions in the last three months of 2019, compared with 3.47 billion for the Facebook platform. In the previous quarter, Facebook had 3.46 billion impressions compared with Instagram's 3.42 billion.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events