With the ubiqitiousness of smartphones, consumers in Asia have everything they need in their pockets to compare item prices and service, pull up ratings, log onto sites that capture consumer sentiments and even make payments for goods, without going anywhere near a till.
“It’s taken brands and retailers a very long time to recognise they are no longer at the centre of the retail journey,” says Andrew Knott, regional head of digital at Euro RSCG...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events