Spikes Asia has announced the Innovation shortlist for the 2019 festival, with South Korea and Australia each nabbing two of the final six shortlisted pieces of work.
The selections were made by the Spikes Innovation jury from a total of 28 entries received. Entries from Thailand and Singapore also made the shortlist.
The Innovation Spikes recognise ground-breaking innovation and technological solutions that enable creative and novel interaction with audiences. On Thursday September...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events