The power, as well as the ethics and accountability, of influencers has been a hot topic on communication airwaves for some time.
Whether they are labelled confusingly KOLs, celebrities, ambassadors, vloggers, or microfluencers, their effectiveness at leading younger consumers to making purchasing decisions is the whole point of marketing.
But, there is a darker side to the world of online influencers the question...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events