By 2020, the average age in India will be 29 and the country is set to become the world’s youngest, with 64% of its population in the working age group. In so many words, this cohort is the one that will have the most disposable income.
“This is the target group every brand is trying to capture as they hold a tremendous amount of buying power,” says Anurita Chopra, area marketing lead for oral care...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events