Influencer marketing company IndaHash today announced the launch of its initial coin offering for its own cryptocurrency, the IndaHash coin.
The company, which has a network of more than 300,000 mid-tier’ influencers worldwide and has worked with the likes of Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and L’Oreal, says the IndaHash coin will streamline interactions between influencers, brands and audiences by creating a secure, simplified digital payment platform.
The coin will also...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events