Global influencer-marketing company IndaHash has officially launched its Asia-Pacific operations, with a new Singapore office.
With a network of more than 280,000 mid-tier’ influencersthose with between 1,000 and 100,000 followersIndaHash was founded in January 2016. It already has seven offices worldwide and operates in 54 markets, including APAC, and has worked with clients including Coca-Cola, L’Oreal, Google, McDonald’s, Samsung and PG.
The company says its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events