Like many other agencies, Havas doesn’t have a problem hiring enough women. Its workforce is skewed 60% female. Women in the agency’s entry and manager levels, meanwhile, have been earning promotions at a healthy rate. But then.
“We saw something going on at the senior managerdirector level,” Havas global talent officer Patti Clarke told Campaign Asia-Pacific, affecting women right around the world who seemed to have about eight years’ experience in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events