Ikea has been among the few constants in the fast-changing retail world that has yet to meet its match in an online competitor. The largest furniture retailer is steadfastly old-fashioned in certain ways, proudly Scandinavian and yet relevant in popular culture with a bestselling list that inspired Ikea hacks on a certain HBO set and even a $2,145 Balenciaga blue tote bag.
The Swedish brand made 95% of its sales at the checkout counters across...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events