The IBTM China exhibition just concluded in Beijing last week saw an increase of hosted corporate buyers, from 6% last year to 30% this year, amounting to over 280 hosted buyers who attended the only Asian leg of the trade exhibition this year.
However, Nicole Ci, project manager of the event confirmed that the overall number of hosted buyers did not differ much compared to last year. The organising committee had been more stringent in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events