International Congress and Convention Association’s ICCA board of directors has appointed Senthil Gopinath as its new CEO, effective this month. As per the ICCA process, the board made the selection in a closed-vote process, with Gopinath winning by majority vote.
Gopinath’s career in the meetings and travel industry spans more than 20 years, with 18 years spent working within ICCA member organisations. He joined the association team in 2016 as regional director of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events