The International Congress and Convention Association ICCA has released its annual country and city rankings, which mark the top-performing destinations for international association meetings. A total of 12,937 rotating association meetings took place in 2018, at an increase of 379 on the 2017 tally, and the highest-ever figure recorded.
Top spot on the city list went to Paris, which previously held the title in 2016, with 212 meetings while the US topped the country rankings...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events