While we’ve come to understand visual marketing as what you see on your phone, TV or computers, the marketing and events industry is saying there’s more to that’. Justin Choy, managing director, HK, for Creative Technology, says that “a lot of exhibitors think of a display as a 16x9 aspect ratio rectangle” because of the norm of similarly shaped rectangles.
“Since everybody is so used to seeing these rectangles, how can you make your...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events