To start, let’s go back to first principles.
The marketing funnel attempts to represent the consumer’s journey, from marketing activity and brand or product awareness, through to purchase and, hopefully, ongoing loyalty and product advocacy - something like this with credit to Adam Cohen’s blog.
The key to understanding marketing effectiveness is to measure the links between each of these...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events