Ask any agency practitioner or even in-house marketer in the region, and you’ll often find that the percentage of proposals that translate into actual execution work is probably less than 50 per cent. Why is this so Well, for one, there is a general fear of failure, as implementation budget has to be justified with ROI. Or it could just be that the head honchos don’t see the value of the proposal or idea coming from the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events