In 2016, Uniqlo partnered with Droga5 to develop brand and product films for the apparel retailer's first global campaign. The films aired in Japan from August and internationally from September. Under the banner of The Science of LifeWear’, the integrated campaign explores universal truths about human attitudes to clothing, asking Why do we get dressed
While Uniqlo may have surprised some in Japan by choosing to work with a foreign agency on such an...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events