Background and objectives
In a cluttered and price-conscious market, Singapore-based insurance provider NTUC Income asked BBH Singapore to create a campaign around its travel insurance offering. According to Marcus Chew, CMO of Income, the agency was briefed to incentivize all types of travellers to rely on Income for travel insurance, with the messaging based on customer insights and the tactics being experimental.
As the client's creative agency for over 10 years, BBH...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events