When ANA secured sponsorship of the Ladies Professional Golf Association LPGA Tour, the airline had little in mind beyond announcing the deal to the media via a press release. Two years on, at the recommendation of the PR agency it appointed to draft that release, Hill Knowlton, its sponsorship has developed into a major branding and activation exercise under the banner of ANA Inspiration.
It’s in a PR agency’s interests to upsell’ to a client....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events