Live-streaming has become a powerful tool for increasing event participation, reach and ROI, while technology improvements are making it more accessible.
Provider TFI Digital Media started in Hong Kong as a one-man company in 2010 and now employs a staff of around 130 mostly software engineers. It has worked with the likes of Microsoft and Sotheby’s and built Netflix-style streaming platforms for regional TV broadcasters.
Recently, TFI has become known for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events