During China's '618' online shopping festival last June, online retailer JD.com saw the use of artificial intelligence technology drive revenue growth by more than seven times year-on-year and contribute to a 145% hike in conversions, according Bowen Zhou, president of JD AI at JD.com.
Speaking at Rise conference in Hong Kong yesterday, Zhou said AI technologies can help retailers in three fundamental ways cost saving through automation using AI to augment...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events