JAKARTA - “To expect a 16-year old Indonesian kid to sit in front of a television for two and a half hours is unrealistic, and we are well aware of it,” says Scott Levy, the managing director of NBA Asia. “We speak to them in the language they understand, as engaging with Asia’s youth is our key objective.”
Asia has been a big part of NBA’s export strategy ever since the NBA commissioner, David...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events