As part of our look at Hong Kong's top brands of 2018, under the Asia's Top 1000 Brands report, we asked Hong Kong consumers to identify their top home-grown brands, and HSBC, Watsons, Pacific Coffee, Lee Kum Kee, Café de Coral, Wellcome, Maxim’s, Mannings, Cathay Pacific and ParknShop emerged on top. Here, five in-market observers discuss what's behind the success of these brands, and what it will take to uphold that status.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events