New research by ECA International revealed that Hong Kong overtook Tokyo as Asia’s most expensive city for business travel. The cost for a traveller or delegate in Hong Kong is US$508 a day, unchanged from 2016.
“Although Hong Kong has overtaken Tokyo in the rankings, this change is mostly due to the overall price of business travel in Japan decreasing in dollar terms after the Yen fell in value over the course of 2017,”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events