According to industry insiders, the pitch has begun on a global level but will move to Asia Pacific through a focus in Singapore.
The review includes the media business for HP's corporate, personal systems group, plus its image and printing group businesses. The value of the business is upward of $200 million.
ZenithOptimedia has been the company's global media agency of record since 2004, operating in 90 countries for the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events