The free service, which will be available in 18 countries across South and Southeast Asia from 28 November, gives HP customers access to Universal’s music library. The service allows 1,120 songs to be downloaded during a 12-month period, 120 of which can be downloaded for indefinite ownership. The rest will be available with a validity of one year.
The service will specifically be available in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events