Hakuhodo is expanding its presence in Vietnam with the launch of a full-service digital agency, Hakuhodo Digital Vietnam, that will consolidate its two existing operations in the country along with its acquired local agency group Square Communications.
Japanʼs second largest advertising company has had a presence in Vietnam since 2001, when it established Hakuhodo Saigon Advertising Co in Ho Chi Minh. A decade later it opened a second entity, Hakuhodo Vietnam Co. Both...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events