Grab is adding experiences to its super app’ offering in a bid to appeal to experience-seeking millennials.
The ride-hailing app will partner with retail, entertainment and food-and-beverage brands to offer online-to-offline experiences including events, products and activities. The first experiences it will offer include culinary and lifestyle experience Gourmet Tribe, and Singapore’s first bubble-tea subscription.
The new service was developed off the back of a study commissioned by Grab and conducted...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events