Google has released global updates on AdSense and DoubleClick aimed at helping publishers stop the sale of fake ad inventory.
These updates are largely aimed at tackling the problem of domain spoofing. While not a new problem, it has come to the fore of late due to outing of the Methbot which spoofed more than 6,000 publishers in the US and generated $5 million in fraudulent revenue per day.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events