Google has announced that by the second half of 2018 it will roll out a change in the way Accelerated Mobile Pages AMP content shows up in searches Results will display the URL of the original publisher of the content, rather than a Google URL as happens now.
Malte Ubl, technology lead for the AMP Project at Google, announced that the proposed solution will implement a new version of the AMP...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events