Google has unveiled a series of updates and new tools for its app advertising community.
Announced at the Think Games at ChinaJoy conference in Shanghai this week, Google has added new integrations to its Google App campaigns platform, allowing app developers to expand their advertising across the Google network.
This includes Discover formerly Google feed, a platform that helps more than 800 million monthly active users discover content related to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events