The Global Marketing Index provides a monthly indicator of the state of the global marketing industry by tracking current conditions among a global panel of 1,225 members, comprising experienced executives working for brand owners, media owners, creative and media agencies and other organisations serving the marketing industry.
The data for this report was collected from 7 through 18 January.
Globally, the marketing budgets index registered growth in January 50.4, buoyed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events