The body of a silverback gorilla, one of the world’s most endangered primates, is carried out of a park in the Congo by locals and rangers. The image is one of the most memorable pictures taken by award-winning photojournalist Brent Stirton. Speaking to an audience of advertising professionals at the Cannes Lions in June, the South African conservation photographer discussed how he got the shot while on assignment for Newsweek and the challenges of his often-dangerous work. In...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events