Chan spent the intervening year in some project-based consulting for startups. In his new role, he will spearhead Havas’ creative offering with a special focus on Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou. He will report directly to Mason Lin 林名正, chairman of Havas Creative Group Greater China.
The China CEO role was empty with Lin running the whole operation since Edward Su 苏立 vacated his position in March 2015 to work for Youku Tudou....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events