The former co-CEOs of Flamingo Shanghai, which Omnicom shut down in 2017, have launched a new cultural insight and brand-strategy consultancy.
Inner Chapter, led by Julien Lapka and Alex Wilson, has been in a self-described soft-launch phase for several months. The founders describe the company as an ideas-forward studio.
Early commissioned projects include brand creation, incubation and design for a startup, scenario planning for a mobility company, audience and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events