WPP's Geometry, which bills itself as a creative commerce agency, has appointed Jesse Lin as APAC CEO.
Lin was most recently APAC CEO at Edelman, a role that he took up in late 2017 following the departure of David Brain. Lin resigned from Edelman in June last year. He replaces Diana Cawley, who has been Geometry's APAC CEO since 2016 when she joined from BBDO Shanghai. She...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events