1. Social isn’t new.Always behave like a guest at a dinner party and bring a present
By nature, humans are social beings, and while social networks may have caused a revolution in communications, the core concept is exceptionally familiar. Social media has helped us better define our various networks, from professional to personal to specific interest groups, but the same old rules apply. It pays to remember that in the social space,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events